During the state of emergency COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Imagine Nail Salon TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Please check our Social Media platforms for update.
Facebook or Phone: 443-567-5670
We have followed the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Maryland Department of Health (MDH) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and recommendations.
None of Imagine Nail Salon technicians traveled out since the past year.
Imagine’ commits our top priorities which are facility cleanliness, customers’ healthy, beauty, and satisfaction, and adhering to some new hygiene and disinfecting protocols.
1. Use hand sanitizer before sign in.
2. The best way to keep germs at bay is to wash hands thoroughly, and you are encouraged to do so frequently and when necessary.
3. Imagine Nail Salon technician must wear mask while providing nail services.
4. Hand sanitizer is available at technician desk and common areas; you are encouraged to use it when hand washing is not a practical option.
5. Pedi chair and/or mani desk are disinfected with bleach wipes after finishing session.
6. Common areas’ surfaces are disinfected with bleach wipes every 2-hour.
Therefore, the guidelines change instantly or additional precautions may be adopted without any communication. Imagine Nail Salon will continue to evaluate the need for additional actions and preventive health measures.
Our goal is to keep you, Imagine’ staffs and families healthy and safe.
Please check our Facebook page or Website for any updates. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Owner of Imagine Nail Salon